Saturday, April 4, 2015

First Kick

On Thursday night we went to the movies watching "Insurgent" the second book/movie in the Divergent trilogy, I did not find the movie that fascinating nor did I for the first but we had free movies passes and our two cousins joined us. We came back home and hung out watching tv while Raquel got ready for a night out of dancing with her friends. I joked with Jessye about how we should go "clubbing" soon, how ridiculous would I look with a baby bump dancing at a club with a bunch of intoxicated young people. I do miss dressing up and going out for a few drinks with some friends especially the area we live its so diverse and has such great little cafes that we could go out on the weekends for a night of fun.  

Later that evening I was laying in bed alone while Jessye and Amanda were in the living room watching a comedy movie "Neighbours", I felt a little movement, up to now I've only felt flutters and light touches. It was absolutely a beautiful experience  had to make sure that it was for sure bubba and not just gas bubbles. I felt another kick and I was in awe and I cant seem to express how thrilled I was to finally feel my sweet growing bean inside me. I  screamed out for Jessye to come and experience this with me. I grabbed his hand and held it on to my tummy and told him to keep quite and just wait than bubba kicked again he looked at me with a surprised face and gave me a kiss. A sweet moment with Daddy Jessye realizing how blessed we are to be able to experience such a journey and becoming parents to this sweet little bean. 

Mommy & Daddy Love you Baby Raposo xox

Nabila xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment