Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Dr. Daly

Today I had my first appointment to meet the doctor who will bring our little bean into this world, Dr. Daly. I will be delivering in the beautiful baby centre at St. Joseph's Hospital. At first I was quite hesitant to go to St. Joseph's only because it is a pretty ancient building, and Mount Sinai Hospital is known for delivering babies. Once we heard such great reviews about the new facilities and how great Dr. Daly is, also not to mention how close it is to home, we couldn't say no. 

Until today, I was told by my family doctor two different due dates, Dr. Daly gave us an official due date for our delivery which is September 10th, 2015. I am 19 weeks tomorrow and with my check up today it is confirmed baby is 100% healthy and I am doing very well and should not change any of my daily routine. We were able to hear our sweet beans heartbeat galloping away. 

Going into todays appointment, brought a bit of fear in me that this is happening in a few months I will be having a little baby and our lives will change.  Jessye and I will be parents to a little boy or girl. I just cant wait to finally hold my sweet bean for the first time. 

Dr. Daly meets Baby Raposo 
Nabila xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment