Thursday, April 16, 2015

19 Weeks Baby Update

NAME: Nabila


SPOUSE/PARTNER: Jessye

AGE: 25
HOW FAR ALONG: 19 weeks 
SIZE OF BABY: The size of a Tomatoe
WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO: Getting ready for our move to our bigger apartment on May 1st.

EXERCISE: Lots of walking with my boy Tyson 
MATERNITY CLOTHES: Received a bag of maternity cloths from one of Jessye's cousins, they fit like a glove and very comfortable. Thank you Nelia <3 
STRETCH MARKS: Yes, around my hip they are very noticeable. Ive been lathering lotion all over my body but nothing seems to work. 
BELLY BUTTON: Had popped out.

BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK:  Meeting Dr. Daly. Confirming our due date which is September 10, 2015 also that we will be having a natural birth and baby is doing very well. 
WORST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: Nothing
FOOD CRAVINGS: Cream cheese and honey on a everything bagel

FOOD AVERSIONS: Nothing, I'm finally capable of eating anything without wanting to vomit. 
SYMPTOMS: Body aches especially my lower back. Shorter fuse, cramping muscles, and occasional dizzy spells.

MOVEMENT: 
Light Kicks 
GENDER: Unknown. Will hopefully find out at my Anatomy scan on April 23rd. 
WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO: Finding out the sex of our baby. 
WHAT I'M NERVOUS ABOUT: I just want a healthy baby.
WHAT I MISS: My Independence, not relying on jessye to help me with things. 

NEXT APPOINTMENT: April 23rd, Anatomy Scan



Nabila xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment