Friday, April 17, 2015

Spring is in the air!

The past couple of days Toronto has finally received beautiful Spring weather. I have been waiting for warm weather  to pack away my winter jacket and bring out the flats and sundress. I pulled out a few of my long maxi dresses which still fit even over my baby bump which is a relief, I plan to wear them and the few spring clothing that I've received from family also it would be nice to purchase a few pieces from the maternity boutique. 

Today I left work early and was excited to get home to my little family and go for a walk in the park. Jessye and I got Tyson ready grabbed his ball and walked to the closest dog park. When we got there mummy sat down on the grass while daddy Jessye played fetch with Tyson. He has been getting so big, so fast he is already 4 months old and full of life. I fall in love with him more and more each day and hate that he is getting big and soon will be bigger than mommy.  I cant wait to see how both my little furbabies Nahla & Tyson will interact with our baby. I'm sure they will be great fursiblings. 

With this weather I plan to walk and exercise more than I did during the Winter, which will be great for mine and little beans heath and will help with labour. 

Tyson enjoying the weather. xox

Nabila xo 

1 comment :

  1. Sounds like lovely weather has finally arrived for you poor dudes in Canada! Love you, come visit and we'll take little bean to all the good baby shops in the UK!

    ReplyDelete