Thursday, March 5, 2015

12 Weeks Baby update

NAME: Nabila


SPOUSE/PARTNER: Jessye

AGE: 24
HOW FAR ALONG: 12 weeks 1 day 
SIZE OF BABY: The size of a large plum
WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO: Working and going straight home to rest, I cant seem to stay up or do anything after work. I look forward to get into my Pj's and lay on the couch and catch up on some TV shows.  

EXERCISE: Barely, I've been experiencing back pains that are very uncomfortable.  I notice them more while laying in bed or getting out of bed.
MATERNITY CLOTHES: A few pairs of jeans and shirts that was given to me by family. 
STRETCH MARKS: A few around my hips, I also noticed some on my breast. :(
BELLY BUTTON: I notice that it has popped a bit. 
SLEEP: Recently I've been waking up around 1-2 a.m. and not be able to fall back asleep right away. 
BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK:  Seeing how big my baby has gotten from 6 weeks to 12 week, at the Nuchal Screen Ultrasound.
WORST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: Arguing with Jessye about how badly I want a little puppy. We have come to a compromise and he is willing to get one.
FOOD CRAVINGS: Nothing really, Iv'e kinda been off on food which sounds horrible since I need to feed myself and the baby. I eat small portions but often through out the day. 
FOOD AVERSIONS: Chicken, especially if iv'e seen it raw while prepping the food. 
SYMPTOMS: Congestion in every part of the body that can be congested. Shorter fuse, cramping muscles, and occasional dizzy spells.

MOVEMENT: 
I few flutters here, especially when I'm laying in bed. 
GENDER: Unknown.
WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO: WARM WEATHER! Trailer season. 
WHAT I'M NERVOUS ABOUT: I just want a healthy baby.
WHAT I MISS: My little sister. 

NEXT APPOINTMENT: March 6, 2015 with my family doctor, to discuss future appointments and my OBGYN. 

Baby Raposo 11 weeks 6 days


Baby Raposo 6 weeks 5 days 

























Nabila

2 comments :