Thursday, March 5, 2015

Weekend Brunch

Jessye and I had a very busy weekend, my best friend who has been visiting from the UK with her sweet 8 month old son Henry stayed over at our condo. We also had a few other visitors that come by, Jessye’s cousin Kelly with her husband Steve and their 2 year old son Mason, also another familiar face Lisa who also is related to Jessye. Married to a Portuguese it is not unusual to have such a big family, unlike myself it was always just the five of us. My parents were not very keen on visiting extended family or having visitors, perhaps it was the lack of space in our small 2 bedroom apartment.  I quite enjoy now being married to a family that is very family orientated and seem to enjoy each others company. This is what I've always wished I had but now I do and glad that my children will experience growing up with their cousins. 

Saturday morning we all decided to go for brunch, Lisa and Kaylee are both huge fans of brunch, so we decided to try out a new place that none of us have gone to. A place on Roncsesvalle called the Westerly, small cozy little place. Food was not the greatest but the company was amazing, especially having baby Henry joining us munching on his fresh fruits.

Delicious Latte 
Westerly Burger 

Nabila xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment