Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Mommy's 25th Birthday

This weekend was my 25th birthday, Jessye had planned a "Surprise Birthday Party" for me. I had my suspicion of what he possibly had planned but I had no idea that so many people had come to celebrate this milestone with me. I had hinted to him and my best friend that I would have loved to get together and go to one of my favourite restaurant, Korean Grill House and have a few of my friends and family come by to share the night with me. 

Earlier that day I had gone to the mall to pamper myself with a facial and eyebrow treading. I felt very refreshed since my pregnancy and this year's winter had made my face very dry and in need of some TLC. I wanted to get my nails done as well but I was running a bit late for the party.

I was so thrilled to see all the faces at my party and absolutely grateful for all the sweet and thoughtful presents that I received. I cant wait for next years birthday which I will share with my sweet bubba. 

Myself and Daddy Raposo with my Birthday cake. 
Here is a few of the wonderful gifts I received on my special day. Thank you again for these gifts even though being there for my day was a gift on its own. 




Nabila xo 

1 comment :

  1. Both of you are looking absolutely amazing. Few Months ago, I celebrated my birthday party at party venues in Houston and enjoyed a lot there with my close friends. Hope you also had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete