Thursday, May 14, 2015

Mother's Day!

May 10th, I celebrated my first Mother's Day. My generous husband had mentioned that he had planned an evening of mani/pedi's and sushi. I was looking forward for the weekend to get pampered with my love and have a delicious tray of dragon rolls. On the day of Mother's Day Jessye and I woke up at our usual time and fed our growing boy Tyson than took him for a short walk. We also had plans to go see my mother and go visit all the mamas on Jessye side of the family. While Jessye left to get some errands done I got myself ready took a nice shower and got dressed. When Jessye got back home he told me to go into our bedroom because he had a surprise for me. When i came out I was surprised with a beautiful home garden and a thoughtful card written by the greatest husband. He asked me to open my email for the rest of my gift which was a day at Elmwood Spa for a Pregnancy Mommy Spa Day, it consisted of a water therapy, a pregnancy massage (which I have been dying for) a three course meal and finally a pedicure. I am so excited!! 
I love you Daddy Jessye xo

We went to go visit my mother which we got her a beautiful pot of miniature peach coloured roses, we sat and chatted for a bit than left to go visit all the mums on Jessye's side of the family. We all gathered at his aunt Nellie's home. Monika the eldest daughter planned a wonderful evening with all the moms for BBQ and fun surprises. She was very thoughtful to have made all the mums including myself coasters with all their children's faces on them. Since we don't know how our little Arya looks like yet, they made one of all her ultrasounds.  

Thank you Monika for this beautiful gift. 

Nabila xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment