Sunday, March 22, 2015

March Break Fun

This week was March Break, it was a well deserved break to rest catch up on some sleep and kick back and relax with my growing belly. The first few days Jessye and I stayed home and did some Spring cleaning and watched a few films. The following day the Linhares girls came over for slumber party and two days of fun. They arrived Wednesday night which we all decided to play "LIFE" the board game which was my first time playing and I ended up being the WINNER! 

On Thursday we all woke up had some delicious breakfast waffles & chicken bacon. We took Tyson out for a wash at the nearest Pet Value. Amanda and I decided to go to the closest nail spa to get our nails done, which came out absolutely beautiful. Getting back home I took a quick nap while the girls were in the living room watching How to Train your dragon & The Lego Movie. After my nap I started preparing dinner and made butter chicken, rice and a caesar salad. 

On Friday we went to Wizard Wonderland that was in the Better Living Centre at the exhibition place, we walked there from our condo after Jessye went to go pick up aunty Madiha, my baby sister. It was a lot of fun especially for the girls, our cousin Raquel joined in the fun  I decided to stay off the rides and take pictures, even though the rides were for kids and not scary like Toronto's Wonderland they were very bumpy and i'm sure they would have made me sick. I did purchase some yummy food for myself, I bought some delicious pink cotton candy and a dozen of tiny donuts. 

The Crew 

My delicious cotton candy, with the growing belly. 


Nabila xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment