Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Baby Shower


July 26, 3015 I had my baby shower. It was a Game of Throne inspired party. We had food catered and some of the ladies brought some delicious dishes to enjoy. We had meat and cheese platters catered, my sister and I made the fruit platters and did many DIY projects for props. 

We ordered a hotdog stand and an ice cream truck since through out my pregnancy I craved hotdogs. We had the party in our condos party room which was convenient for myself since I was 33 weeks along. 

I had an amazing time and very thrilled to see all the familiar faces especially the ones i haven't seen in awhile.

Thank you to all the ladies that joined this special day with me. Thank you for the all generous presents. I can not wait to have Arya wear or use all of them. 

Daddy & I 

My wonderful guest

Nabila xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment