Saturday, June 6, 2015

Arya Loves Henry

Arya is one lucky little lady who has the love of a little boy name Henry Phillip who lives over the pond in Yorkshire, England. He is the son of my beautiful best-friend Kaylee Hilling who has been living there for quite some time with her handsome British husband Edward. The other day Arya who isn't even out of the womb received a package from her lover Henry. It consist of a card and some pieces of clothing. I was very excited and couldn't wait till daddy Jessye to get home so I opened it and was absolutely in awe. Arya Rose received a gorgeous sweater, 2 floral headbands and kitty booties. I cannot wait till Arya is born to dress her up in her new outfit. Thank you to Henry Phillip, Tia Keke and Tio Ed. Arya is very lucky to have you three in her life. xox Love you 

Gifts from Henry 
Love Letters. 

Nabila xo 

2 comments :

  1. I actually laughed out loud at this post "her lover Henry" hehehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually laughed out loud at this post "her lover Henry" hehehehe :D

    ReplyDelete