Wednesday, April 29, 2015

21 Weeks Baby Update

NAME: Nabila


SPOUSE/PARTNER: Jessye

AGE: 25

HOW FAR ALONG: 21 weeks 
SIZE OF BABY: The size of a Banana
WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO: Lately Iv'e been thinking about our baby shower that I would love to have in the first few weeks of August, also adding items to our registry that I started very early in my pregnancy. Iv'e also been crocheting many items for my sweet Arya to wear. 

EXERCISE: Spring cleaning if you consider that exercising, I believe the term is "nesting" because I have decluttered so many closets and making sure everything is spick-&-Span.
MATERNITY CLOTHES: No new purchases. 
STRETCH MARKS: Yes they're still there from before :(
BELLY BUTTON: Has popped out. 

BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK:  Finding out that our sweet little bean is a girl. 

WORST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: That we unfortunately will not be moving in May, we have decided to wait a few months but will definitely have a place before Arya comes into this world. 
FOOD CRAVINGS: Ravioli & Pecan butter tarts. 

FOOD AVERSIONS: Nothing. 
SYMPTOMS: Horrible, horrible back aches lower and upper, also been receiving bad headaches.

MOVEMENT: LIttle Arya is in there playing soccer, she has been kicking up a storm. 
GENDER: GIRL! April 30th, 2015 which is tomorrow. Will be going back to St. Joseph's to do the ultrasound that we did last week but was not able to capture Arya's heart. 
WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO: Since I now know what the sex of my baby is, and finally we have been receiving great weather. All I'm looking forward is the Summer break which I can relax and hang out with my family and visit friends and stick my pregnant behind in their swimming pool if they have one. 
WHAT I'M NERVOUS ABOUT: Giving birth, and the postpartum depression that Iv'e been hearing about. 
WHAT I MISS: When my back didn't ache as much as it does now.  


NEXT APPOINTMENT: April 30th, 2015. Re-scheduled our last appointment. 



Nabila xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment